- Raise funds for scholarships and bursaries only.
- Increase membership from 80 to 140 members by 2021.
- Raise an additional $250,000 beyond membership contributions by 2021.
- Communicate effectively with members in person, print, and online.
- Encourage legacy giving and build the endowment fund.
- Maintain adequate administrative staff and develop special member committees.
- Strengthen the collaborative alliance between the Foundation and King’s through a Memorandum of Understanding.
- Adopt and articulate this new Statement of Purpose reflecting the role, function, and purpose of the Foundation: “To be a community of friends of The King’s University that benefits the future of the university and its learners through active engagement and loyal financial support.”